Featured post

watercolor wonders

Greetings Tracy, from the northern hemisphere. I have something really special that I want to share with you this week. Lately I have be...

Saturday 28 January 2017

Calling all planners.

This week I was playing around with a die set I recently purchased. The set consists of three cute little bows and what I came up with was this planner clip.



I will giving be giving away a bow paper clip kit to a follower of this blog consisting of:

* 5 jumbo paper clips
* 10 clear sticker gems
* 5 gold bow sets and
* 5 coloured bow sets ( in to do to choice of pastel or vibrant)

The only thing I have not included is the glue, but I am sure most would have that on hand anyway. There is enough in the kit to make 5 of the bows that I have shown above but if you are super thrifty I am sure with a few of your stash items you could make plenty more with what is provided Iin the kit.

The winner will be anounced next Saturday and all you have to do to stand a chance of winning is to be a follower of this blog and make a comment below. Only one entry per person although you can comment as many times as you like. If you would like an additional entry into the competiton then all you have to do is go to my instagram (you can find me here) and like, comment and share the competition picture and make sure you leave your instagram name in your comment below.

Nitty gritty:
* The winner will be contacted next week Saturday via their comment. If the winner does not contact me back with their details within a week of the announcement a runner up will be chosen.
* Please be prepared to recieve mail from overseas
* Prize will be sent via tracking method
* Prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value
* You may delete the instagram pic share after the winning date
* To qualify as an entrant you have to be a follower of this blog and comment before the closing date.

Good luck everyone and we look forward to reading your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or a comment? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again as we do make every effort to reply to your comments here :-)