Featured post

watercolor wonders

Greetings Tracy, from the northern hemisphere. I have something really special that I want to share with you this week. Lately I have be...

Monday 16 January 2017

Nine of Mine

Greetings everyone, Nasreen here and I would like to introduce to you our pocket letter series in which Tracy and I will both showcase 9 ATC's (Artist Trading Card) each - spanning over the next 2 weeks. Each day we will post pics of one ATC each that we have created - and then on the last day we will have a big reveal of the finished pocket letters.

We are still undecided as to if we should have our series themed or leave it open - so you will have to watch this space for updates. For our first round we thought it would be fun to get to know us better, so we have themed this month's series with "These are a few of our favourite things" which should be fun!

Nasreen's entry:
For my first ATC I have decided to go with my favourite soft drink. While I am not really one for fizzy drinks, I am partial to a Dr.Pepper. It is not a drink one usually comes across often enough in stores so when I do find one that sells them I make sure to remember it for next time. You can find a list of items I used below.



  • Fabriano hot press watercolor paper
  • Lawn fawn ice cube stamp from the "so smooth" set
  • Tim Holtz distress ink
  • Sentiment from the Avery elle " pick n mix" set
  • Foam tape
  • Dr.Pepper sticker from my stash.
  • star stamp from Bobunny "sew lovely" set


I will now hand you over to Tracy for her entry and I will ATsee you all tomorrow for the next entry.


Tracy's entry:


For my ATC I decided to show that I love drawing, colouring-in, and that one of my most favourite symbols is a star. Here is a poem featuring this star symbol that I wrote some years back...
****

starry night
By Tracy Clements

starry starry night 
indigo velvet 
tea lights 

I look up to you 
for inspiration 
to rekindle my spirit 

to share your wisdom 
of bygone ages 
of days to come 

to bless me 
with your godliness 
and your love 

starry starry night 
indigo velvet 
tea lights

****


And here is my ATC:




I wonder what Nasreen's will showcase as being one of her favourite things tomorrow? 
I'll give you a hint on mine - It starts with the letter "B"...


**Btw - Can I just say how much I love Dr.Pepper too!! To me it tastes like liquid marzipan mixed in with cherry cola - YUMMY!!**


Kind regards,












The Paperistas










No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or a comment? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again as we do make every effort to reply to your comments here :-)