Featured post

watercolor wonders

Greetings Tracy, from the northern hemisphere. I have something really special that I want to share with you this week. Lately I have be...

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Paperista Nasreen intro

Hello, greeting and salutaions from the Irish side of the paperistas. My name is Nasreen and I am South African currently living in Ireland. I live with my husband in the fair city of Dublin. I have only been here for a little over a year but am loving it.


Like Tracy I found crafting at an early age, or should I say it found me. I did arts and crafts as an extra mural for seven years in primary school and it was instantly a part of my life. I do dabble in all sort of crafts and love anything from yarns and stitching to graphic illustration - but paper crafts have always been my first true love. You can never have enough markers, inks and pencils.

I like to think of my style as whimsical and erratic. I enjoy bright and bold colours, the brighter the better. Natural and neutral tones have never been my thing though I do like to challenge myself and am always on the lookout for new inspiration, specially in sub cultures and genres.

My interests ebb and flow when it comes to different mediums and at the moment I am into card making, this being said I don't know for how long but this is where I am at the moment.

Here are a few examples of current projects that I am working on.








For more info about my style and what I do you can find me on instagram as nasreenthirteen.

I see this blog as a way for Tracy and myself to connect through one of the passions that we share, I would also like to meet more people who share this interest and perhaps grow into something more. I would like to do some give aways, blog hops, tutorials and perhaps a few challenges along the way while sharing this passion of what we do. On behalf of Tracy and myself I invite you along for the journey and welcome you to our world.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or a comment? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again as we do make every effort to reply to your comments here :-)