Featured post

watercolor wonders

Greetings Tracy, from the northern hemisphere. I have something really special that I want to share with you this week. Lately I have be...

Monday 9 January 2017

Paperista Tracy Intro

Hi there, and a very warm welcome from me (Tracy) to you!



I thought I would introduce myself and share a bit about myself, so that you can get a feel for who I am and what I am about...



I am a 35-year-young Taurean and I live in Pretoria in sunny South Africa with my husband and our 2 Yorkshire Terriers. 


As a youngster my first crafting passion was colouring-in. As I got older I realised that crafting was a big part of who I am. Crafting is definitely my No.1 PASSION, and it's a constant in my life. I like to refer to myself as a 'Crafting Magpie' because I like trying out all types of arts and crafts - variety is after all the spice of life!

Here are a few examples of my mixed media work...

 

 

I enjoy brightly coloured pastel colours, such as these...


... and some of my most favourite themes include Vintage, Shabby Chic, Art Nouveau, Steampunk, Tea Party, Fairies, Kokeshi Dols, Florals and Butterflies.

My most favorite past time is visiting antique and charity shops, as well as flea markets and antique fares. I also love visiting and spending time in a Library. 

I met Nasreen on swap-bot.com many moons ago. At the time she was living in Cape Town and we became good friends. In January 2015 we got the opportunity to meet each other before she left the country. We have always kept in touch and we are in contact on a daily basis.

This collaborative blog is long overdue, but we are both elated that it's finally here! *woot woot!*

Till next time Rock On!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or a comment? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again as we do make every effort to reply to your comments here :-)