Featured post

watercolor wonders

Greetings Tracy, from the northern hemisphere. I have something really special that I want to share with you this week. Lately I have be...

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Take Two!

Hi fellow Paperistas!

Welcome to Day 2 of our Pocket Letter ATC series: "A few of our favourite things".

If you are new to the world of ATC's you can check out the following link for more information:



I present to you "B is for ..... Butterflies!" (Made by Tracy)

 

For this ATC I used:

  • manilla cardstock
  • white craft paint
  • a butterfly stencil
  • Gelatos
  • a baby wipe
  • a computer printout of a butterfly
  • Glossy Accents
  • white Signo Uniball
  • black Pilot Permaball
  • stick-on pearl accents
I can't wait to see what Nasreen's next favourite thing is!!

My next ATC is staying in with the theme of drinks but whereas Dr.Pepper is more of a one time thing, tea is more of a staple, dare I say a necessity (please ignore the pun). I know some people are 100% tea or coffee but in all honesty I must say I am partial to both but most days a cup of tea just fills the spot like no other beverage can.

For this aTEAc I made a little shaker card just for something different as I feel the other atc was a bit simple and I feel the sentiment was befitting of the shaker.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or a comment? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again as we do make every effort to reply to your comments here :-)