Featured post

watercolor wonders

Greetings Tracy, from the northern hemisphere. I have something really special that I want to share with you this week. Lately I have be...

Friday 13 January 2017

"Dearie Doll" Birthday Card

It was my mother's birthday on Tuesday, and I wanted to make her a handmade birthday card. As I don't own any birthday themed clear stamps - I searched the Internet for some free digital stamps (digis) and was delighted to find an awesome site with loads of free digis!

You can check it out here ----> http://freedeariedollsdigistamps.blogspot.co.za

I decided to go with a garden-themed stamp as my mother loves plants and has green fingers!
This is the free digi I chose ----> "Potting Table"

I kept my card simple and fussy free. I coloured the digi with my 24 set of Colleen 775 pencils  - I absolutely LOVE these pencils! The colours are so vibrant and they layer beautifully! (Thanks Nasreen for introducing me to Colleen way back when :-)



Here is the final card:


If you haven't done so yet, please consider subscribing to our Monthly Newsletter - together with each newsletter you will receive exclusively designed digi stamps, so that you can craft along with us! 

Until next time! Rock on!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question or a comment? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again as we do make every effort to reply to your comments here :-)